July Roster

*UPDATED: 03/07/17

So excited to finally share my July Roster with you guys! So much exciting news and new destinations after a year of being online.

Airport Standby

*LIS (Lisbon) 🇵🇹

*-Home Standby x2

*-ABZ -> MAN (Aberdeen -> Manchester) 🇬🇧

*MIA (Miami) 🇺🇸

*NBO (Nairobi) 🇰🇪

-787 Training

-ICN (Seoul, South Korea) 🇰🇷

-LUX -> MAN (Luxemburg -> Manchester) 🇱🇺 > 🇬🇧

-YYZ (Toronto) Team Trip 🇨🇦

-ABZ ->DUS (Aberdeen -> Dusseldorf) 🇬🇧 > 🇩🇪

-PVG (Shanghai) 🇨🇳

*So I got called out on my airport standby for a there and back to LIS and then my two home standby, ABZ and MAN changed to MIA which has now changed to NBO. I am USA free for a month…for now!

Then the moment I have been waiting for, I will finally have my training for the 787 dreamliner aircraft which has the opportunity for so many dream destinations. If all goes well and I pass the exams then the following day I fly out to ICN on the new aircraft.

A few days later I then have a there and back to LUX and MAN with LUX being a new destination which leads into YYZ another new destination which is also another team trip so I’m sure we will get up to a few things this trip.

Another few days later and I have another there and back to ABZ and DUS.

To end the wonderful month I finally have my long and anticipated trip to PVG which so happens to be a 6 day trip! So a see a shopping spree in the horizon.

Stay tuned for the blog posts ✌

✈📖

💕

Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitter and Facebook for day-to-day updates.

Like | Comment | Follow | Share 😊

DISCLAIMER:  The views and opinions expressed on The Boeing Book blog or associated social media sites are my own and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
Share:

8 Comments

1. Simon
    June 30, 2017 / 8:14 pm

Hey

Awesome trips. Do you have the roster that says things like departure times and number of days off? 🙂

• June 30, 2017 / 10:45 pm

Hi Simon,
      Yes I do but I only post the destinations that I go to 🙂

• simon
        July 2, 2017 / 7:02 pm

Would you consider sending some rosters to me? I am starting with BA in August and would like to see what’s on the table? 🙂

• July 2, 2017 / 7:19 pm

I would love to but unfortunately no can do. Purely because there is confidential information/names on them. When you start in August they will have a small session on rosters where they bring an example up and explain what everything means to you so no worries 😊

Good Luck for when you start 🎉

• simon
            July 2, 2017 / 7:20 pm

Oh, that’s shame – I was hoping that you could just remove names and flight numbers but fair enough :). Thank you! x

2. Wayne
    July 26, 2017 / 8:23 am

Love reading your blogs! Question, as you are training on the the 787 does this mean you will have to drop another aircraft? for example the 777?

Regards
    Wayne

• July 26, 2017 / 8:30 am

Hi Wayne, thanks glad you enjoy reading it 🙂

Nope thankfully I don’t. The 787 is seen as a variant of the 777 so I get to keep all of my aircraft licences!

• Wayne