July Roster

*UPDATED: 03/07/17

So excited to finally share my July Roster with you guys! So much exciting news and new destinations after a year of being online.

Airport Standby

*LIS (Lisbon) 🇵🇹

*-Home Standby x2

*-ABZ -> MAN (Aberdeen -> Manchester) 🇬🇧

*MIA (Miami) 🇺🇸

*NBO (Nairobi) 🇰🇪

-787 Training

-ICN (Seoul, South Korea) 🇰🇷

-LUX -> MAN (Luxemburg -> Manchester) 🇱🇺 > 🇬🇧

-YYZ (Toronto) Team Trip 🇨🇦

-ABZ ->DUS (Aberdeen -> Dusseldorf) 🇬🇧 > 🇩🇪

-PVG (Shanghai) 🇨🇳

*So I got called out on my airport standby for a there and back to LIS and then my two home standby, ABZ and MAN changed to MIA which has now changed to NBO. I am USA free for a month…for now!

Then the moment I have been waiting for, I will finally have my training for the 787 dreamliner aircraft which has the opportunity for so many dream destinations. If all goes well and I pass the exams then the following day I fly out to ICN on the new aircraft.

A few days later I then have a there and back to LUX and MAN with LUX being a new destination which leads into YYZ another new destination which is also another team trip so I’m sure we will get up to a few things this trip.

Another few days later and I have another there and back to ABZ and DUS.

To end the wonderful month I finally have my long and anticipated trip to PVG which so happens to be a 6 day trip! So a see a shopping spree in the horizon.

Stay tuned for the blog posts ✌

Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitter and Facebook for day-to-day updates.

Like | Comment | Follow | Share 😊

DISCLAIMER:  The views and opinions expressed on The Boeing Book blog or associated social media sites are my own and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

1. Simon
    June 30, 2017 / 8:14 pm

Awesome trips. Do you have the roster that says things like departure times and number of days off? 🙂

• June 30, 2017 / 10:45 pm

Hi Simon,
      Yes I do but I only post the destinations that I go to 🙂

• simon
        July 2, 2017 / 7:02 pm

Would you consider sending some rosters to me? I am starting with BA in August and would like to see what’s on the table? 🙂

• July 2, 2017 / 7:19 pm

I would love to but unfortunately no can do. Purely because there is confidential information/names on them. When you start in August they will have a small session on rosters where they bring an example up and explain what everything means to you so no worries 😊

Good Luck for when you start 🎉

• simon
            July 2, 2017 / 7:20 pm

Oh, that’s shame – I was hoping that you could just remove names and flight numbers but fair enough :). Thank you! x

2. Wayne
    July 26, 2017 / 8:23 am

Love reading your blogs! Question, as you are training on the the 787 does this mean you will have to drop another aircraft? for example the 777?

• July 26, 2017 / 8:30 am

Hi Wayne, thanks glad you enjoy reading it 🙂

Nope thankfully I don’t. The 787 is seen as a variant of the 777 so I get to keep all of my aircraft licences!

• Wayne